IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
We are running a tight ship in our new COVID-19 environment. Not only are we at the beach in a nice outdoor setting but we verbally screen all guests for symptoms, we disinfect all surfaces throughout the day, maintain strict social distancing, require the use of masks (except when at your table) and offer you a hand cleaning station (sanitizer and soap).
The latest Ventura County ordinance dictates that eateries restrict tables to family members only who are permitted to dine for 1 1/2hrs. Our tables are limited to 8 guests.
Checklist for Picnickers:
We give shucking instruction, you are welcome to bring your own picnic and we are a BYOB. The park is dog friendly (on a lead).
- An oyster knife and a clean cloth or gloves to shuck the oysters.
- For the clams, a pan and a nice loaf of French bread (perfect for sopping up the broth)
- Wine and beer (allowed in the State Park).
- A cooler with ice.
- Sauces, salads, vegetables, cheese, fruit…
- The State Park staff at the front desk will provide a 20min free pass for customers who take to go.
- Anyone staying longer than 20min is requested to pay the State Park $10/day use fee (which goes towards the upkeep of the park).
- If the $10/day use fee is paid through the Passport Parking App we can discount $8 if you are coming in for 2 hours.
- There is free street parking to be found outside the park.